AGWA Members are committed to a more professional industry and are informed of industry changes both technical and regulatory to ensure compliance and up-to-date business practices.
- Members manufacture and install glass, window and door products in compliance with all relevant Australian Standards.
- Members have access to third party NATA accreditation schemes and industry accreditation schemes.
- Members are subject to annual NATA inspections.
- Members conduct business with honesty and integrity, upholding the right to a fair return for goods and services supplied.
- Members support the Australian Glass and Window Association because it is committed to:
- Raising standards.
- Improving benefits to home owners.
- Protecting the rights of consumers.
AGWA provides glass, window and door specific industry training to members lifting the level of competency within our industry.
AGWA provides members with access to the latest changes in regulation and industry standards to ensure their products are compliant.